A super sweet, bright neon pink-coloured sweater cardigan with hood & tassel that’s handmade in Peru for your toddler! These Peruvian sweaters have a distinctive style, usually containing animal appliqués, weather & nature scenes, mountains, houses and cacti!
Historically, this type of 3-dimensional patchwork on clothing are rooted in the work of “arpilleristas,” women who sewed "arpilleras” (Spanish for burlap) as a form of political protest. The resulting tapestries were usually brightly-coloured patchwork art that depicted everyday life.
- Handmade Peruvian sweater cardigan
- Attached hood with tassel
- Center zipper
- 2 front pockets
- Appliqués include animals (like a pink duck!), flowers, cactus, mountains, sun, and clouds with raindrops
- Made in Peru
- Measurements: 15.5” (Front Length) | 12” (Chest) | 6.5” & 11” (Neck to Shoulder & Sleeve Length) | 12.5” (Hem)
- Neon pink & pastel colour with bright & vibrant-coloured appliqués
- 100% Acrylic
Tag Size: No size on tag, but fits like Size 2-4y (see measurements above)