These packable rain pants by K-Way feature an iconic design, waterproof fabric and heat-taped seams. They also have full side zippers to get them on & off easier. Put these on when it’s raining and then pack them away into a fanny pack and wear around your kiddo’s hips until it’s raining again!
- Waterproof, lightweight & packable rain pants
- Elastic waistband with snap buttons
- Full side zippers that zip all the way up & down for easier on & off
- 2-in-1 pocket that becomes a fanny pack with a stretchy belt
- Screen printed K-Way logo
- Name tag
- Black colour
- 100% Nylon
Tag Size: 4 Y (fits big with room to grow!)
Retail Price (New): $45
About the Brand
K-Way is a brand from France that was started in 1965 with the idea of creating clothing made of nylon to protect from the rain. They are known for unisex waterproof and breathable outdoor gear that is packable, so you are ready for any type of weather.